SafePort Antimicrobial Back Cover for iPad (9th, 8th and 7th gen.) 10.2-inch – Clear
– DefenseGuard Antimicrobial Protection creates a cleaner surface and works continuously to help prevent the growth of micro-organisms on the tablet case*
– Fits new 10.2-inch iPad (9th, 8th, and 7th gen.)
– Passes military grade 1.2 m (4 ft) drop testing (MIL-STD-810G)**
– Thin profile complements the tablet design while offering superior protection
– Compatible with Apple Smart Keyboard and Smart Cover
– Two-piece, over-moulded shell with shock-absorbent TPU
– Compatible with most screen protectors in the market
– SafePort Rugged design
– Covered buttons
– Polished, clear back to show off iPad colour
– Integrated holder for Apple Pencil or stylus (Apple Pencil sold separately by Apple)
– Limited 2-Year Warranty
Secure your iPad (9th, 8th, and 7th gen.) 10.2-inch in strong, military-grade drop protection* and antimicrobial protection.** Engineered to withstand sudden drops and accidental slips, the Targus SafePort Antimicrobial Back Cover features a two-piece, custom-fit shell specifically for the iPad 10.2-inch to secure a snug, safe fit. Precision cutouts give full access to controls, port, and camera, while the integrated stylus holder conveniently stores your Apple Pencil. It was designed with a thin profile to easily slip in and out of your bag or briefcase, and has a polished, transparent back to display your iPad colour of choice.
For an added benefit, this tablet cover features Targus DefenseGuard Antimicrobial Protection, which creates a cleaner surface and works continuously to help prevent the growth of micro-organisms.** Unlike topically applied sprays, Targus DefenseGuard products are infused with an antimicrobial protection that does not wear off and lasts for the life of the product. Altogether, the SafePort Antimicrobial Back Cover is a superior choice for protecting your iPad.
* As tested by an independent third party applying MIL-STD-810G, Method 516.6, Procedure IV.
** Antimicrobial product protection is limited to the Targus device itself.